The COVID-19 health pandemic has both presented new challenges and exacerbated existing challenges for small businesses. Eligible businesses are encouraged to apply to receive specialized and in-depth assistance from Revby.
ReVitalize is a partnership between BizLaunch and Revby designed to support small companies looking to strengthen or adapt their business and focus on increasing sustainability in the following key areas:
- Financial Management and Sourcing Capital
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing and Branding
- Digital Presence
- Basic Legal Structure(s), Documentation(s) and Policy Requirement(s)
Each business that participates in ReVitalize will receive a minimum of two hours of technical assistance, including a one-hour assessment that will determine the key areas of focus. A minimum of 15 businesses will be selected each month for technical assistance from a pool of eligible applicants. All applicants who meet eligibility requirements will enter a lottery.
Note – If selected, Arlington County will pay a maximum of 3–4 hours of complimentary consultation from a certified vendor through fees associated with assisting your business during the health pandemic. Arlington County will fund the ReVitalize program until December 31, 2021 or as the funding is depleted.
ReVitalize Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to participate in the ReLaunch ReVitalize initiative a business must:
- Be located in Arlington;
- Have fewer than 50 employees at the Arlington location;
- Have a 2021 Arlington Business License;
- Operate as a business in Arlington within at least the last six months.
The following businesses are ineligible to apply:
- Franchise businesses, except for those franchises which are locally owned and operated;
- Businesses that are engaged in illegal activities; or
- Government entities, including political divisions of the Commonwealth.
Rolling Application Process
- The ReLaunch Team will verify your submitted information and then recommend a business be entered into the monthly lottery.
- If your business is selected, the BizLaunch Team will notify you of the next steps your business will need to take.
- If the business is eligible and not randomly selected, your business will roll to the next month through December 2021, or until funds are utilized.
- If the business is ineligible, you will receive a notification.
Please read before you Apply:
Tips to ReVitalize Successfully
- Time. Please ensure you have the time to dedicate to the program. If we are unable to communicate with you or a representative of your business (no returned emails or phone calls) for five business days, you will automatically be placed in the back of the queue. There is a strong demand for the business consulting services, and we want to ensure we help as many clients as possible.
- Reschedule. Let us know as soon as possible if you have vacation or other obligations planned. We can arrange with our consultant, Revby, to reschedule your consultation for another month. We recognize that things come up and we can work with you to accommodate the unexpected.
- Please, no ghosting. We are here for you! If an issue comes up or you cannot complete the program, please let us know as soon as possible. It is okay if you decide to go in a different direction, but kindly let us know.
- Trust. Arlington County undertook a rigorous purchasing process to hire the best consultant to help with your business needs. If you feel uncomfortable, please feel free to reach out to us at 703-228-0808 or [email protected] with any questions.