GSA NCR OSDBU Subcontracting As A Marketing Strategy: What You Should Know

The government spends hundreds of millions in goods and services every fiscal year. Of that amount, 23% is mandated to go to small businesses. Well, what about the other 77%? In this webinar, you will learn to develop subcontracting as a marketing approach, inclusive of tips and support provided to make you a great subcontractor. 


Date: April 2, 2021
Time: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Location: Online
Fee: Free, Registration Required
Registration: Registration Now Closed
For more information, please contact:
Name: Daena Coke-McKay
Email: [email protected]

Calendar View | List View

Copyright © 2021 Arlington Economic Development