Posted on 04/20/16 by Tara Palacios
Arlington's first-ever Small Business Summit is rapidly approaching. The summit, which takes place May 6 in honor of National Small Business Week, will bring a full day of experts, advice, counseling and feedback for hundreds of small business owners and aspiring owners. Wondering whether you should attend? Not sure if it's right for you? Let us help with these top five reasons to attend:
5) It's FREE. The summit is at no cost to you. Your return on investment is HUGE. The only requirement(s) we ask for is you respond yes to either of the following: you would like to launch a business, you are in business, or you like to support business and entrepreneurship and/or you like to network.
4) Experts Available: Need help navigating your entrepreneurial journey? Ask legal advice, understand your financing needs, receive strategic planning advice, and regulatory information all under one roof on May 6th at the Spectrum Theater. Where else can you receive the information you need from experts at no cost?
3) Networking Galore: This is your chance to meet new people to help you launch, grow and build your business. Who doesn’t like to increase their network? In a short amount of time you can meet the individuals who can help you with your business needs. A face with the name and a warm introduction.
2) Hear Success Stories: Hear from a local entrepreneur who has successfully built his business from food cart to one of Arlington (and the region's) most beloved lunch spots. Arlington’s very own Osiris Hoil of District Taco will be on hand to discuss the growth of his food truck into a fast-growing taco enterprise.
1) The Top Reason to attend Arlington’s Small Business Summit is that it’s truly a reflection of “One-Stop-Arlington.” Where else can you get great information under one roof to help you with your business needs?
Don't forget — one-on-one mentoring sessions are filling up quickly, so don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity. Register for the Small Business Summit today and help Arlington celebrate National Small Business Week!Topic: BizLaunch