There are 281 listings
- BizLaunch Offers New Exciting Opportunity: Doing Business with the Commonwealth of Virginia
Posted on 07/20/16 by Joseina McKenzie
- Starting in September 2016, BizLaunch will be hosting Chris Tran Ley, the Business Development Specialist for the Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD) in Virginia, the second Friday of each month, as a resource for those of you interested in selling your products and services to state agencies, colleges, universities and local governments.
- What You Need to Know About BizLaunch
Posted on 07/20/16 by Tara Palacios
- As an entrepreneur, here are four important things you should know about BizLaunch.
- Getting Started: Market Research Resources
Posted on 07/13/16 by Joseina McKenzie
- Here are five market research tools that will help get the data needed to write a business plan and guide business decisions.
- Phone2Action Relocates from D.C. to Arlington
Posted on 07/12/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- "Arlington County is the hottest county in the USA!" Said VA Governor Terry McAuliffe as he helped to welcome communications technology company Phone2Action to Arlington's Rosslyn neighborhood.
- Three Tips to Enhance Your Online Presence
Posted on 07/11/16 by Joseina McKenzie
- Three tips – categorized by the level of effort required – to help you create or enhance your business’ online presence.
- Arlington Named Best Place to Retire
Posted on 06/28/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- We know Arlington’s a great place for Millennials, but now, Arlington’s getting accolades from the empty nesters as well.
- BizLaunch Featured Business: WellNest
Posted on 06/23/16 by Tara Palacios
- WellNest entrepreneurs say they “love the energy and chaos of startup life."
- AED co-hosts Chinese delegation for Select USA
Posted on 06/20/16 by Marian Marquez
- This week, we welcomed more than 100 Chinese investors from key sectors of real estate, manufacturing, energy and ICT sectors for a special reception to kickoff the international business summit SelectUSA.
- Welcome to Crystal City, ByteCubed!
Posted on 06/17/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- Consulting firm Bytecubed is now bringing its unique perspective to Arlington’s Crystal City neighborhood. The company held a ribbon cutting last week on its brand new 17,000 square foot headquarters in the heart of Crystal City.
- Please Take our Survey
Posted on 05/27/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- If you work here in Arlington, we need your feedback. Give us 10 minutes of your time, and we'll give you a $5 gift card from Starbucks!
- Bonjour! AED participates in French-American Business Week
Posted on 05/20/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- This two-day conference featured panelists from both sides of the Atlantic discussing topics ranging from corporate social responsibility to cybersecurity and the positive impact of women in business, and with a special focus on sustainability and smart cities.
- Innovation That Matters: Recognizing the Need to Thrive in a Digital Economy
Posted on 05/16/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- Are major cities around the country, including the DC Metro area, truly ready to thrive in a digital economy?
- Celebrando a Los Pequeños Negocios en Arlington
Posted on 04/25/16 by Lourdes Morales
- Como parte de la celebración y reconocimiento a los pequeños negocios del área, BizLaunch tiene el gusto de invitarlo a la “Cumbre para Pequeños Negocios” este 6 de Mayo.
- Top Five Reasons to Attend Arlington's Small Business Summit
Posted on 04/20/16 by Tara Palacios
- Arlington's first-ever Small Business Summit is rapidly approaching. BizLaunch Director Tara Palacios outlines the top five reasons you should attend.
- Arlington's Small Business Summit
Posted on 04/14/16 by Tara Palacios
- Arlington’s first Small Business Summit will take place on Friday, May 6, from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Spectrum Theatre.
- Tap into Government - How We Can Connect Innovation and Agency
Posted on 03/28/16 by Adam Palmer
- In the wake of ongoing threats and challenges facing the government, Federal agencies are turning more and more to tech entrepreneurs to solve the biggest challenges.
- A message of innovation: Reflecting on SXSW
Posted on 03/23/16 by Alex Taylor
- AED’s presence at SxSW was designed to market the County’s assets and to interface with companies and individuals who are rapidly changing the world in which we live. The connections and impressions made at SxSW are an important component in our mission of lowering the office vacancy rate throughout the County.
- Introducing the New BizLaunch Small Business Directory
Posted on 03/23/16 by Tara Palacios
- The BizLaunch Small Business Directory is a new tool designed to feature Arlington businesses. Businesses can enter their business information for free and users can search the directory by industry, location, metro accessibility or keyword.
- Seven SXSW Interactive Panels You Just Can't Miss
Posted on 03/03/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- SXSW Interactive is just around the corner, and if you’ve taken a look at the programming, it’s no surprise that the sheer number of speakers, panels and presentations can be a little overwhelming.
- Welcome Basket! New shopping app comes to Arlington
Posted on 02/29/16 by Cara O'Donnell
- Governor McAuliffe announced today that shopping app Basket was relocating from D.C. to Arlington's Clarendon neighborhood.