The official terms and conditions will be posted in the spring when Startup Arlington 2018 launches. Below are a few key eligibility requirements that will apply.
- To apply, you must be the CEO and/or Founder of an existing tech company.
- To apply, you must be at least 21 years old at the time you complete your application.
- To apply, you must live in Arlington County throughout the competition period.
- In order to apply, your startup cannot be located in the Washington D.C. Metro region currently. The Contest is not open to residents of Arlington County, VA; Fairfax County, VA; Loudoun County, VA; Prince William County, VA; Prince George’s County, MD; Montgomery County, MD; Howard County, MD or the District of Columbia.
- Also excluded from eligibility are:
- Contest judges and employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Arlington County government.
- Contest sponsors and their parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies.
- Excluded Individuals include contest judges', employees', officers directors', agents' and sponsors' parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren and their respective spouses.
- Any resident in an Excluded Individual’s household, whether legally related or not.
Learn More About Startup Arlington
For questions, or to learn more about the program, please contact Natalie Monkou.