Reports & Studies
The reports and white papers produced by Arlington Economic Development provide valuable insight into key Arlington County initiatives. Explore our reports on:
- Broker Reports — A quarterly email update, called Around Arlington, that provides data and information on what's going on in Arlington's real estate community.
- Business Guides — Various flyers and information sheets on business services offered by AED.
- Employment & Industry Sectors — Details on Arlington’s target industries as well as research and findings dealing with BRAC and other long-term employment factors.
- Planning — Reports detailing Arlington’s smart growth policies, placemaking, urban village revitalization, culture and long-term strategies for the future of the office market.
- Public-Private Partnerships — Arlington is known for its unique public-private partnerships. Learn more about the methodology behind specific examples.
- Retail — Find the latest studies on retail trends and policies, including neighborhood retail clusters and research on commerce in the public realm.
- Sustainability — Learn more about Arlington’s unique economic ecosystem and its plans for long-range community sustainability and green initiatives.